The idea of rent to own can seem attractive to a home buyer who for some reason cannot buy a property at the current time due to not enough down payment, or the right credit score. The concept makes it possible for them to make the purchase over time at a set price. It is true that rent to own can be a win-win situation for both landlord and tenant when it’s structured corrently. it is advise that both the landlord and tenant should consider having a legal representative before signing the documents, to make sure that everyone is well protected. The article below illustrate how things can go wrong if proper precautions and due diligence is not taken.
Rent-to-own works, but beware the pitfalls
Blogs I Follow
- Happy wedding anniversary...awesome couple! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Take a look at this great 2 Bedroom condo downtown Hamilton, ON! It features 2 beds 2 baths for $539,000 Check ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Welcome to our world sweet princess, we so happy you are here with us😁#adeyemifamily #crownfamily #ourprincess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- #408 -112 KING ST E hc2.us/qBJi No More Snow...Luxury 2 bedrm condo downtown Hamilton #CondoLife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BuNFa4MB9Bk/… 7 months ago