The idea of rent to own can seem attractive to a home buyer who for some reason cannot buy a property at the current time due to not enough down payment, or the right credit score. The concept makes it possible for them to make the purchase over time at a set price. It is true that rent to own can be a win-win situation for both landlord and tenant when it’s structured corrently. it is advise that both the landlord and tenant should consider having a legal representative before signing the documents, to make sure that everyone is well protected. The article below illustrate how things can go wrong if proper precautions and due diligence is not taken.
Rent-to-own works, but beware the pitfalls
Blogs I Follow
- RT @remax: Thinking of selling your home on your own? Here are a few sure signs you should call a professional. #remaxblog https://t.co/YnL… 1 month ago
- #OpenHouse June 4th, 2-4pm... MLS®: E3808785, $549,900, 38 ARNOLD ESTATE Lane, Ajax ON, L1S7L6 from @remaxca bit.ly/2rYuetk #remax 4 months ago
- Just Listed!! First Open House coming Sunday May 21st (2-4pm) marketing.remaxdesigncenter.com/89/71989/56797… 5 months ago
- Just Listed...38 Arnold Estate Lane, Ajax: First open house coming Sunday May 21st, 2-4pm. marketing.remaxdesigncenter.com/89/71989/56797… 5 months ago
- This God—how perfect are his deeds! How dependable his words! He is like a shield for all who seek his protection. (Psalm 18:30 GNT) 1 year ago